Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome to A Beautiful Frenzy {an introduction}

Some of you may know me.
If you stumbled upon here, then, some of you may not.

I am Callie.

I am the wife to my bestfriend, Thomas
and the mommy to my three littles,
McKynlie {age 6}
Kennedy {age 4}
and Lincoln {10 months}

I am a full time employee,
a daughter, a sister and a friend.

And my life truly is A Beautiful Frenzy.

This is where I will be giving you all a look into my everyday.
To what The Lord is teaching me and placing on my heart.

I will share things that inspire me, and things I struggle with.
Things that open my eyes, tug at my heart strings, and things that bring joy.
I might even throw in a recipe or two.
Maybe a tutorial when I'm feeling creative.

This will be a documentation of my journey through my blessed life.

I might not post as often as I'd like, but
I really hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment